Thursday, April 29, 2010

Painted. Sort Of.

When I opened the can of light blue ... ooops sorry ... Mystical Blue paint, it looked white and I thought I had gone too light. But it's not.


The lighting in my bathroom is crap, and I have transitional eyesight now, which makes bad lighting worse. That translates into I can't see anything within three feet when I'm wearing my contacts for distance because I'm old and decrepit now. You think I'm joking. Just ask my nine year old. He'll tell you I'm old. Especially if I choose to confess to an age other than my own. Lately I prefer being 32.

Uhm... where was I?

Yes. The bathroom is blue. The molding is still dirty white. But that's tomorrow. My back hurts.

I also did some cleaning today. And laundry. And searching for artwork through unpacked moving boxes in the basement.

Have I mentioned we've lived here for four years? And I'm only now getting around to painting the bathroom. And rummaging through boxes.

I'm on a mission to reclaim my basement and turn the rabbit warren into usable space. (I will not show a picture of my basement to you. You can thank me now.) I don't know if it can be done because the biggest obsticle is my husband. Once he found his computer stuff (four years ago) he stopped emptying boxes. I'm at the point where a dumpster is sounding pretty good.

Any advice on getting a spouse to unpack and get rid of crap he no longer needs or knows he has would be appreciated.

*knock-knock-knock*

Anybody there? Is this thing on?

No comments:

Post a Comment