Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring Ahead!

It's been a strange and unpredictable winter. The weather has been responsible for postponing many things.

Like Indoor Soccer.

Indoor soccer was to have ended weeks ago. A combination of snow days and reluctant school janitors resulted in a number of "postponed" games. We are still in the process of making them up.

What was to have been a program to get the kids active in the middle of the dark days of winter is now keeping them inside on this glorious of almost Spring days.

Granted, my boy loves running around during his soccer games. He loves being part of the team and has even known the excitement of making a few goals. But his obligations are keeping him inside. And that's too bad.

But not for me at this very moment. Because right now, I have some quiet time and the TV to myself.

And I'm enjoying it.

So sue me.

And if you haven't done it yet, set your clocks ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment