Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday


I plan on doing some online shopping today. It's fun. No crowds to battle or to disgruntle me. I'm very disgruntled lately. Although, in spite of my disgruntlement, I do enjoy holiday shopping. And I usually do a bit of it from the comfort of my ergonomically correct office chair. This is what I'll be doing today. It's not the only thing, but it's one of the things. I feel the need for a little retail therapy and perhaps my disgruntlement will hook up with my headache and leave.

I also enjoy going to the mall and I plan to in the next week or so. There is no mall in the near viscinity of my home, so I do have to plan ahead. Make my list. Check it twice. Fill the gas tank. And hit the Starbucks as soon as I have parked my car and ditched my coat.


I like to make my trip to the mall when most of my holiday shopping is done. Then my latte and I can just stroll, browse, and impulse shop. Usually I do have a few things to pick up that I can't get online. The rest, however, is just gravy. Or crystal. Or cosmetics.

My throbbing head is making it difficult to think. Along with all of the "cyber monday" coupons in my email inbox.

Wish me luck, I'm going in.

No comments:

Post a Comment