Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What My Handwriting Says About Me

It says I am not crazy. Not even a little nuts. Which means I can't play the crazy card anymore. I thought there would be some validation for peculiar behaviour, but no. Instead, I'm "law-abiding," "organized," "well-grounded" and "well-rounded."

WTF?

I guess I'll have to work the "eccentric" angle now.

Oh, and apparently, I have a sense of humor.

BAH!

Anyone who knows me knows that I haven't the slightest shred of humor or sense. My television program of choice is the Weather Channel.

Seriously.

It's absolute rubbish; total drivel. I have absolutely no sense of humor at all and I resent being compared to anyone who does. People always think natural blondes, such as myself, have a sense of humor and high intellectual capacity. They are clearly inebriated, drug-addicted dickwads who have nothing better to do than pass judgement on a person by her hair color.

See? No laughing at self here.

Oh, and I'm "tactful, consistent and very steady." Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Excuse me while I change my underwear.

I suppose, if it my handwriting could see me, it would tell me I'm not blonde either.

Well... I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment